With a maximum of 59,049 ways to win in Hexbreaker, try your luck at this exciting slot game.
The bet sizes available in Hexbreaker range from 80p to £40.
There are up to 59,049 paylines available in this game.
Should a Horseshoe symbol land, the reel it appears on will expand upwards.
This will add at least one position above that reel.
The Luck Zone feature causes the following outcomes to occur:
- When a reel reaches an Orb with a prize value, you will win that prize
- When a Horseshoe symbol reaches an Orb with a Bonus, Free Spins will be triggered
- When a Horseshoe reaches an Orb with a Black Cat, you will be awarded the jackpot
After reaching an orb, the reel will reset to three symbols high at the start of the next spin in the main game.
Free Spins Bonus
If three Bonus symbols land in any position on reels two, three and four, Free Spins will be enabled.
You'll start the Free Spins Bonus with 243 ways to win.
Should a Horseshoe symbol land during Free Spins, the reel it lands on will expand downwards.
This will add one symbol position to the bottom of the reel.
The Jinx Zone is only in play during Free Spins.
It causes the following potential outcomes:
- When a reel reaches an Orb with a prize value, you will receive that prize. The reel will re-set to three symbols high at the start of the next spin
- When a reel reaches a Skull with a prize value, you'll win that prize and the Bonus round will end
- When a Horseshoe reaches the White Cat, the jackpot is awarded. That reel re-sets to three symbols high at the start of the next free spin
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.5%.
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.50.