Discover the Egyptian treasures when you play John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen!
The bet sizes available in John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen range from 25p to £50.
Betting in this game is fixed at 25 paylines.
Money Collect Feature
The Money symbol appears on reels 1-4.
On each spin, the Money symbol takes a random value from a predefined set.
There are five different types of Collect symbols that can appear on reel 5.
If one or more Money symbols hit on the screen and any Collect symbol hits on reel 5, one of the following features is awarded:
- Collect - the values of all Money symbols currently shown on the screen are added together and paid out
- Extra Credit Collect - the value from the Extra Credit Collect symbol is added to all Money symbols, then all values are added together and paid out
- Multiplier Collect - the value of all Money symbols is multiplied by the value of the Multiplier Collect symbol, then all values are added together and paid out
- Expanding Collect - all reels that contain a Money symbol will expand to fill the whole reel with Money symbols - they then take a new random value, which are then added together and paid out
- Re-Spin Collect - when this symbol hits, all Money symbols remain in place while all the other cells re-spin to reveal a result - all of the Money symbols are then added together and paid out
Free Spins Bonus
Land three Scatter symbols on reels 2-4 triggers this bonus round and awards an initial eight free spins.
Money symbols and all Collect features are active during this bonus round.
All Money that hit during this bonus round are added to the bonus pot.
After all of your free spins have been played, the value of the bonus pot is added to the reels in the form of a giant Money symbol on reels 1-4, while one final re-spin is triggered.
If Collect hits on reel 5, the value of the bonus pot is paid out.
Landing three Scatter symbols on reels 2-4 during this bonus re-triggers it and awards an additional eight free spins.
A special set of reels is used during the Free Spins Bonus.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.50%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.50.