Sausage Party is the action-packed slot game, offering six fantastic features and six different bonus rounds!
The bet sizes available in Sausage Party range from 10p to £50.
Betting in this game is fixed at 20 paylines.
Wild symbols substitute in for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
They can replace all other symbols, except Bonus or Scatter symbols.
Wild symbols include: Skin On Wilds Wild, Douche Colossal Wild, Douche Wild, Frank's Hot Dog Wild, Bagel And Lavash Wild, Brenda Wild and Frenda Wild.
This feature can be randomly triggered during any spin.
- Skin on Wilds - Wilds can overlay the reels to turn positions wild
- Frank's Hot Dog Wilds - any of the reels can be turned into a reel stacked full of Wild symbols
- Mighty Douche Colossal Reels - as the reels continue to spin, three adjacent reels can be turned into a Colossal Reel
- Touching Tips - the Mystery symbol (Frank and Brenda) randomly chooses a symbol to be shown inside the Mystery symbol
- Bath Salts Bonus Boost - additional positions become available where the Bonus symbols can appear
- Keen as F%$*in' Mustard - guaranteed to award a big winning spin
There are also two additional modifiers that can trigger after any spin, with both turning a lose into a win.
On a losing spin, a knife can appear that resets the reels into a win.
There is also a dustpan and brush that can reveal a win.
Landing three or more Bonus symbols anywhere in view on the reels triggers the bonus round.
No payout is awarded for triggering the bonus, just entry into one of the bonus rounds.
You will then spin the wheel, which will reveal which of the six bonus rounds has been awarded.
Still Fresh Bonus
The game moves to a new screen that displays a shelf containing packs of sausages.
You will then pick a pack of sausages to survive the round.
If you mange to survive, the bonus winnings panel is added to by a random amount.
With each round, a pack of sausages are removed so the chances of survival will decrease.
This feature continues until your sausages are dumped in the bin or you trigger an additional feature.
If you are awarded an additional feature, you are picked and put into a shopping trolley, which is then taken off into the shopping sunset to win extra prizes.
The (Not So) Great Beyond Bonus
You will select food to reveal one of the following outcomes:
- Cash Value - reveals a cash prize
- Double Win - this doubles the amount showing in the bonus winnings panel
- Collect - this ends your feature and awards the winnings shown in the bonus winnings panel
- Barry - revealing a Barry icon takes the game to a cut scene of Barry falling from the window, where an extra feature can be won.
Gettin' Juiced Free Spins
You are awarded an initial number of free spins.
The Douche Special Wild symbol is active and a revised top pay hierarchy is used in this game.
During any spin where a Douche symbol lands in view, it can 'suck the juice' out of cash value symbols, adding the values displayed.
Once you have played all of your free spins, a Super Douche symbol appears on reels 1-4, along with the fifth reel changing to be a mix of empty spaces, Douche symbols and Bonus symbols for Bun In the Oven Free Spins and The Even Greater Beyond.
The fifth reel then spins.
Should the Super Douche symbol land on the reels then the total win for the feature is paid again.
Should one of the Feature Bonus symbols land on the reels then the relevant feature is awarded.
This bonus round cannot be re-triggered.
Bread Bashing Free Spins
If a Bagel and a Lavash symbol land on the reels at the same time, they drive each other wild and turn the relevant symbols wild.
Once you have finished your spins, a number of jars of hummus are shown over the reels and you are asked to choose one of them.
Picking a jar reveals one of the following:
- Collect - ends the feature and awards the amount shown in the bonus winnings panel
- Extra Spins - awards an amount of additional spins with both Bagel and Lavash symbols wild
- The Greater Beyond - awards the big money feature
Bun in the Oven Free Spins
A number of free spins is awarded with both 3-symbol high Frank Wilds and Brenda Bun Wilds both active.
Both Wild symbols spin, with one spinning downwards, and the other one upwards.
During each spin, should these Wilds land on the reels then the reel position is turned wild.
If they both land fully in view on the same reel, a Fr-enda Wild is created.
This multiplies the Wild Reel by x2.
This feature can be re-triggered once it ends.
You are then prompted to 'Pick an Item', which will reveal:
- Collect - ends your feature
- Re-trigger - awards the feature again
- The Even Greater Beyond - awards the Even Greater Beyond Big Money Bonus
The Even Greater Beyond Bonus
Landing five Bonus symbols, gambling to, or having reached The Even Greater Beyond aisle in the Wild in the Aisles Bonus triggers this bonus round.
Click the green button to see which total bet multiplier you are awarded.
This bonus round continues until you last on 'Stop'.
You are then awarded your total bet multiplier win.
Whenever you land a base game win of 5x your bet or higher, the Power Play Wheel will be triggered if this feature is enabled.
Spin the bottle to land on a win multiplier or be awarded one of the six features.
This is only triggered for reel only wins - including wins from modifiers.
Spins where a reel win and a feature are awarded at the same time do not trigger the Power Play Wheel.
The Power Play feature is activated for an additional cost of 1x your bet.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 95.95%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £95.95 of wins.