Heart of Ra is the exciting slot with plenty of features for you to gain from.
The bet sizes available in Heart of Ra range from 20p to £50.
There are 243 ways to win in this game.
The Life Meter grants you re-spins on losing spins.
It comes into play when the first Feature Box has been unlocked.
It is represented by a Red Heart.
If you don't win on a re-spin and there is no life to consume, the feature terminates and the round will end.
There are a number of boxes in the game that contain special bonuses to help you win.
Unlocked boxes are opened in chronological order during each re-spin, and their features are applied.
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Red) - upgrades all Red low-paying symbols to Red medium-paying symbols
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Purple) - upgrades all Purple low-paying symbols to Purple medium-paying symbols
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Blue) - upgrades all Blue low-paying symbols to Blue medium-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Red) - upgrades all Red medium-paying symbols to Red high-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Purple) - upgrades all Purple medium-paying symbols to Purple high-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Blue) - upgrades all Blue medium-paying symbols to Blue high-paying symbols
- Red Multiplier (x2/x3) - multiplies all Red symbol wins
- Purple Multiplier (x2/x3) - multiplies all Purple symbol wins
- Blue Multiplier (x2/x3) - multiplies all Blue symbol wins
- Extra Life - increases the value of the Life Meter
Powerspin turns all Bonus symbols into medium or high-paying symbols of the same kind, promising a five-of-a-kind win.
Every fifth open box (golden one) contains the feature.
When it is activated, there are 1,024 paylines available.
Symbols from the reels can bring additional symbols during this re-spin round. This improves existing five-of-a-kinds and ups your chances of securing huge wins.
All upgrades and multipliers in the box are also triggered and applied to the result.
Bonus symbols appear on the top row before the next re-spin.
Once used, all features from the box are disabled and the Feature Box falls away. This won't impact incoming symbols.
Another locked Feature Box will join the queue.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.40%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.40.