Ted: Pub Fruit Game Overview
The bet sizes available in this game range from 10p to £10.
Betting in this game is fixed at five paylines.
This game features a trail.
Whenever a number lands on a reel, the amount displayed will be added to the trail.
Trigger the Game Board by reaching the cash ladder on the trail.
It is also possible to activate the Game Board by landing on the trail boost, which will add a prize to the cash ladder.
Every square on the Game Board results in one of the below outcomes:
- Feature+ - increases the feature board on the left
- Cash+ - increases the cash board on the right
- Free Spin - awards one extra free spin. Any wins will be added to the cash pot
- Arrows - you will either be moved to the upper or lower board
- Heart - collecting three Hearts will award you an extra life
- Cash Out - forces you off the Trail Bonus, thereby awarding you a prize or a loss
- Multiplier - a multiplier according to your stake will be added to the cash pot
- Bonus - awards a Bonus
- Arrested - awards a shot on the active level
- Level Up - you'll progress to the next level
- Super Shot - awards a shot on the active level
- Super Spin - awards an extra Super Spin, which guarantees a reel win. Any wins will be added to the cash pot
There are numerous features available in this game, as outlined below:
- Big Money - the game screen will transition for you to play Big Money
- Streaker - the base reels will spin for a guaranteed win, with the chance to of a second guaranteed win spin
- High 5 – a skill stopper will run through the top five values on the cash ladder - click 'start' to stop it and be awarded the corresponding prize
- Golden Goose - pick from the box to reveal your cash prize. Carry on picking until you reveals 'Collect'
- Cash Combo - a skill stopper will run across all values on the cash ladder - click 'start' to stop it and be awarded the corresponding prize
- High Rise - three pots will appear on screen. Chose one to determine your prize, either: advance one, two or three places on the cash ladder, or Collect
- Big Shot - the hi-lo reels will spin to reveal a number, which will determine hoe many positions you advance on the cash ladder. You will also be awarded a cash shot on the values above - stop the skill stopper to win the corresponding prize
- Money Maker – a skill stopper will move across the multipliers. Stop it to determine your winning multiplier value (please note: all wins will be added to the cash pot bank)
- Reel Rush - the reels will spin. Click 'start' to stop them and be awarded any pay any line wins in-view
- Easy Money - Hi-Lo gamble up the cash ladder until you lose
- Crazy Cash - you will receive three shots to try and climb the cash ladder
- Cash Code - when the reels stop spinning, you will advance on the cash ladder by the total sum of all numbers present
- Beer Money - select one of the three beer bottles on-screen to reveal your prize
- Turbo Gamble - this features sees you gamble up/down the cash ladder
- Hot Shot - a skill stopper will randomly move across the cash ladder and you will be awarded whichever prize you stop the skill stopper on
- Cherry Spin - the reels will spin to land a winning combination
Take It Or Leave It
This bonus triggers if you land on the Take It or Leave It space on a Super Shot.
It consists of two versions:
- Super Take It or Leave It - the bottom five values will be eliminated
- Mega Take it or Leave - the bottom ten values will be eliminated
Ted will then eliminate all TVs and grant you a cash prize.
It is up to you whether you 'Take' or 'Leave' each offer you are made at the end of a round.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player: 96.57%.
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.57 of wins.