Money Cart 2 Game Overview
The bet sizes available in Money Cart 2 range from 10p to £50.
This game uses the Bonus Reels mechanic.
There are two types of Bonus symbols available in this game:
- Regular Bonus symbols
- Special Bonus symbols, which are gold
Bonus symbols can land on any reel.
Land at least three to activate the Re-spin feature (below).
To trigger this feature, three or more Bonus symbols must hit the reels.
Both regular and special Bonus symbols can be used to activate the feature.
Before the round begins, all triggering Bonus symbols will reveal a value - their corresponding action will play out before the initial spin takes place.
During the Re-spin feature, all values will appear as a multiplication of the bet.
You will receive three initial spins.
Each time a new symbol lands, your number of spins will reset.
The feature will end if all additional reels are opened or all positions possible contain a symbol - achieving the latter will award you 500 coins.
The following symbols are available in this feature:
- Payer - a Coin value will be revealed and added to all symbols in view
- Collector - a Coin value will be revealed. All values in view will then be collected and added to the revealed value
- Collector/Player - a Coin value will be revealed and added to the sum of all other values in view. The updated value will then be added to all remaining symbols in view
- Sniper - a Coin value will be revealed. The value of between three and eight Bonus symbols in view will be doubled - one Bonus symbol may be doubled more than once
- Necromancer - a Coin value will be revealed and two to seven used, non-persistent special Bonus symbols (Collector, Payer, Collector/Payer or Sniper) will be bought back to life
- Reset Plus - a Coin value will be revealed and the initial ‘spins left’ value will increase by one
- Persistent Payer - a Coin value will be revealed and added to all other symbol in view for the subsequent spins. The Persistent Payer symbol does not pay itself
- Persistent Sniper - a Coin value will be revealed. At the end of that spin and all subsequent spins, the values of between three and eight other Bonus symbols will be doubled. The Persistent Sniper can act on the same bonus symbol more than once
- Persistent Collector - a Coin value will be revealed and all values in view will be collected. The sum of the collected values will be added to the revealed Coin at the end of that spin and all remaining spins. The Persistent Collector symbol does not collect its own value
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 98.00%.
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £98.00 of wins.