Forget 'Genie in a Bottle', it's all about 'Genie in a Slot Machine' with Genie Jackpots Wishmaker: Jackpot King!
You can play Genie Jackpots Wishmaker: Jackpot King from just 20p per spin.
Betting in this game is fixed at 20 paylines.
Wild symbols can help secure wins by replacing all symbols except Bonus or Scatter symbols.
Wishmaker Modifiers are a range of features triggered randomly during spins.
- Infectious Monkey Wilds - Wilds land on the next reel spin and spread randomly to close-by reel positions
- Genie Wilds - the Genie turns random reel positions wild
- Colossal Genie - this turns three consecutive reels into Colossal Reels, as the reel continues to spin
- Mystery Wishes - displays a random symbol in every Mystery symbol in sight
- Genie Streak - the Genie holds a winning symbol in-place as the reels re-spin. The process continues until matching symbols stop landing in-view
- Bonus Boost - ups your chances of winning by adding extra Bonus symbols to the reels
- Win Spin - promises a big winning spin
Another modifier that may come into play after any spin will turn a loss into a win.
This will see the Genie hit the reels after a losing spin, and magic up new symbols.
To enable the Bonus Activation feature you must land three Bonus symbols.
This will grant you access into one of the bonus rounds.
Simply spin the wheel to see which of the six bonus features you have won.
Select a Chest to reveal your outcome:
- Cash Add - adds a cash amount based on your total bet
- Collect - ends the feature
- Key - collect three to win another feature
- Genie - opens three Chests that do not contain Collect
Magic Carpet Bonus
The aim of this bonus round is to successfully reach the end of the trail to enter Big Money, where you could win up to 1,000 your stake.
To start, pick a lamp to travel along the trail.
Lamps will determine how far the monkey moves on the trail.
Uncover the special Genie icon and you'll be magically transported to a random position up ahead.
Uncover the 'Collect' symbol, however, and the feature will end.
Lucky Wishes Cash Spin
The Lucky Wishes feature grants you three Cash Spins.
If you land a Money Scatter symbol, your number of spins will reset to three.
Blank symbols have no value - land three in a row and the feature will be disabled.
Likewise, filling every position with Money Scatter symbols will end the feature and trigger one of the following:
- Re-trigger - banks the current winnings and re-starts the feature
- Multiplier x2, x3, x4 or x5 - multiplies the current winnings by the factor shown
- Cash Boost - upgrades random values
Golden Touch Free Spins Bonus
Allows the Genie to turn an entire reel wild before each spin.
If the Genie flies into the same reel more than once, the wild multiplier increases by 1 each time.
Genie's Wild Storm Free Spins Bonus
This sees Genie add extra Wilds to the reels at the start of the feature.
If a Wild symbol lands on the reels, the Genie will place a Wild Frame in that exact position and stay there until the last spin.
Landing a Wild in the same place as a Wild Frame will improve the frame by one level.
Genie turns all Wild Frame positions into Wild symbols on the final spin.
This will determine the Wild Multiplier (x1 - x5).
Big Money Bonus
This is another Bonus Wheel giving you the chance to win extra prizes.
Continually pick the scrolls to spin the values and symbols - when it stops spinning, you will be awarded the corresponding total bet multiplier.
Land 'Collect' and the feature will end.
The Feature Gamble does exactly what it says on the tin - lets you gamble winning features (except for Genie's Wild Storm) to try and secure another feature, or Collect your existing feature.
Your current feature will be displayed on the screen alongside the words Collect and Gamble.
The other six features will also be displayed and ranked according to their average payout.
If you choose to gamble and win, your newly triggered feature will be enabled immediately. All lower-value features will be removed.
This continues until you choose to Collect a feature, or the top feature is awarded.
If you choose to gamble your feature and lose, you will be given a mystery win (a mystery cash value based on a multiplier of your total bet).
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.06%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.06 of wins.