Let the colourful game Aztec Bonanza brighten your day, with more than 7,770 ways to win.
The bet sizes available in Aztec Bonanza range from 30p to £45.
You can play up to 7,776 paylines in this game.
Mystery symbols land randomly throughout the game when the top left corner of the reel unlocks.
They also appear while playing the Free Spins feature.
When this occurs, the Mystery symbol converts into the random paying symbol on the screen at the end of the spin.
Variable Number of Ways to Win
When you line up a winning cluster of symbols from left to right, you will be awarded.
Depending on the state of the game, each reel can have up to six symbols.
The maximum number of ways to win is 7,776.
A tumble sees winners paid out after every spin, and the winning symbols on the grid disappear.
Remaining symbols drop to the bottom and the screen is filled with gun symbols from above.
This process continues until a win is awarded from either a tumble or the Free Spin feature.
At the start of the game all four corners of the grid are concealed.
Win two successive tumbles and you’ll unlock one corner, as well as a hidden feature.
Not only does this add more symbols to the grid, but increases your chances of winning.
- When the top-left corner is unlocked, Mystery symbols are revealed. These are automatically replaced with the random paying symbol.
- When the top-right corner is unlocked, up to three low value symbols are replaced with higher-value symbols.
- When the bottom-left corner is unlocked, all symbols on reels one and two are replaced with 2x2 expanded symbols for the current and all subsequent tumbles.
- When the bottom-right corner is unlocked, all symbols on reels four and five are replaced with 2x2 expanded symbols for the current and all subsequent tumbles.
Once all corners are unlocked and there aren't any more tumbles remaining, the Free Spins Bonus is triggered.
Free Spins Bonus
The Free Spins feature entitles you to five free spins, which can only be played on the full 5x6 grid.
For every free spin one hidden feature will be triggered at random:
- Mystery Symbols Dash - Mystery symbols transform into the random paying symbol on the screen
- Symbol Transformation - Up to three low-paying symbols upgrade to a higher value
- Giant Symbols – enlarged 2x2 symbols land on reels 1, 2, 4 and 5 for the current spin and all subsequent tumbles
The bonus round cannot be re-triggered and special rules are in-place throughout.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.53%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.53.