Climb the levels in Slingo Advance to unlock extra spins and bonus prizes.
The bet sizes available in Slingo Advance range from 10p to £2.
Betting in this game is fixed at 12 paylines.
How to Play
Match as many numbers as possible to climb the levels and be in with a chance of winning the jackpot.
You are awarded for every number you match, as well as for achieving Slingos.
To begin, set your stake and click 'Start Game'.
You will have one spin to play with - you can purchase up to 8 extra spins once you reach level 2.
The price of each spin depends on the game position and potential prizes available.
You'll start the game on level one; there are five levels in total.
To advance to the next level, you need to match the numbers on the reels to the grid:
- Level 1 - match one number to open level 2 and re-spin the reel
- Level 2 - match two numbers to open level 3 and re-spin the reel
- Level 3 - match three numbers to open level 4 and re-spin the reel
- Level 4 - match four numbers to open level 5 and re-spin the reel
- Jokers - act as Wild symbols and can be placed on any number on an active level, in the column in which it lands
- Free Spins - grants you an extra spin
- Advance - opens up the level above the one you are currently playing on
- Blocker - prevents a match on that column
Incomplete games will be automatically completed 24 hours after launch.
You will automatically be credited any wins.
Return to Player
Return To Player (RTP): 95.00%.
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £95.00 of wins.