Try your hand at the exciting slot Buffalo Rising Megaways: Jackpot King, which offers more than 117,000 ways to win!
The bet sizes available in Buffalo Rising Megaways: Jackpot King range from 10p to £10.
There are up to 117,649 paylines available in this game.
Landing a winning combination of symbols will cause a chain reaction.
This will result in all winning symbols disappearing from the grid and to be replaced with new ones from above.
Symbol positions are placed above reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Wild symbols can only land on these positions, helping you to form wins.
Wild symbols are replaced from the right-hand side.
Cascades continue to fall until winning symbols stop landing.
Wilds substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
They can only land in the positions above reels two to five.
You will be paid the highest win per winning combination.
Mystery symbols can land in any position.
When one lands, it will reveal the same random symbol except Scatter symbols.
Land four or more Scatter symbols to trigger the Free Spins feature.
The more symbols you activate Free Spins with, the more free spins you'll receieve.
Scatter symbols may land anywhere except the positions above reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Any Scatter wins will be added to existing reel wins.
Free Spins selection
To play the Free Spins feature, you'll need to choose one option at the beginning of the round.
You have a choice of four:
- 15 free spins and an Unlimited Win Multiplier starting at x1. You will receive four extra free spins for every additional Scatter symbol you trigger Free Spins with.
- 10 free spins and an Unlimited Win Multiplier starting at x5. You will receive two extra free spins for every additional Scatter symbol you trigger Free Spins with.
- 5 free spins and an Unlimited Win Multiplier starting at x10. You will receive one extra free spins for every additional Scatter symbol you trigger Free Spins with.
- Mystery choice: the number of free spins and Multipliers will be hidden across six panels. Select one panel from each category to reveal your allocated amount.
The Unlimited Win Multiplier increases by one after every cascade during Free Spins.
While playing the feature, Free Spins Scatters can land on the positions above reels two - five.
If this happens, you will win you win more free spins:
|Free Spins Scatters||Number of Free Spins|
The stake used to trigger the Free Spins Bonus will be used throughout the feature.
Total winnings will be shown at the end of the round.
Any wins will be applied to your account and the game will return to regular play.
Jackpot King Deluxe Pot System
The Jackpot King Deluxe Pot System is available on any stake, on any game plugged into the Jackpot King Deluxe System.
Land Jackpot King Deluxe overlay symbols on reels one to six, on any spin, to trigger the Jackpot King Deluxe Bonus.
Spin the reels to collect Crown symbols and climb the win ladder.
You need 15 or more Crown symbols to access the feature's Wheel King section.
If this happens, you need to choose an icon to reveal your prize.
Possible outcomes include:
- Spin - spins the reels again. Any extra Crown symbols that appear will be added to the win ladder
- Collect – the feature ends and you'll be awarded a Bonus win based on the multiplier of your current total bet on the win ladder
- Wheel King - you'll automatically be transported to the Wheel King section of the feature
Land 15 or more Crown Symbols to win the Wheel King Bonus.
Wheel King is a Tombola-style wheel containing Big Win Multiplier and Progressive Pot segments.
Spin the wheel to reveal your prize.
The Jackpot King Promotional Jackpot can only be won while playing the Wheel King feature.
Once won, the Promotional Pot re-sets and the amount starts to rise again.
Only one player can win the jackpot at any one time.
If two players win simultaneously, the first player to trigger the jackpot will be awarded the total amount.
The second player will receive the reserve pot and any additional contributions.
If there's a communication error after a promotional pot win has been decided and before it has been shown on-screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
The jackpot cannot be terminated during a live game. If the game is removed, the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96% + 0.5% jackpot contribution.
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.00 of wins plus the chance to win the jackpot.