1. These terms and conditions govern your participation in the Jackpotjoy Commemorative Plate Giveaway, available at www.arightroyaldish.co.uk (“Website”).
2. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions, please do not participate.
3. The Jackpotjoy Commemorative Plate Giveaway is offered to you by Profitable Play Limited (“we” or “us”). Our principal place of business is at Suite 2, Floor 2, Waterport Place, Gibraltar.
4. Any person who breaches these terms and conditions will be excluded from participating.
5. The following general rules apply:
a. You must be a resident of the UK or Ireland and be physically situated in one of those countries in order to participate.
b. You must be 18 years of age or over.
c. You may only submit one (1) entry for a Jackpotjoy Commemorative Plate. Any additional entries will not be considered.
d. There is no fee payable and no purchase is necessary.
e. Our employees and subcontractors (and their family members) (or those of any Gamesys Group companies) and the employees of our applicable third party partner(s) are excluded from participating and any entry by them will not be considered.
f. Individuals who are self-excluded will not be eligible to participate in this giveaway. Individuals who self-exclude: (i) during the course of this giveaway; or (ii) after the giveaway has finished but before the plate has been despatched , will not be eligible to receive their plate.
g. If there is any fault, misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of this giveaway, including the acceptability of any entries, or the operation of any technical/communication systems, our decision shall be final.
6. To enter and receive a Jackpotjoy Commemorative Plate, you must visit the Website and enter the details requested on or before 3rd October 2017.
7. There are five-thousand (5,000) Jackpotjoy Commemorative Plates available and the first five-thousand (5,000) entries received via the Website will each receive a plate.
8. We will, subject to you being one of the first five thousand (5,000) people to enter your details on the Website before 3rd October 2017, send the plate via second class post, to the address provided by you on the Website, within forty-five (45) days of 3rd October 2017.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions removes or limits our liability for (a) fraud; or (b) death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These terms and conditions do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law.
11 We will not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers and telephone traffic handlers.
12. If any plate is or becomes unavailable, we may substitute the plate with an alternative of equal or greater value. Unless we agree otherwise, no alternative product will be given and the plate is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
13. These terms and conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do, we will post the changes on the Website.
14. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall as far as possible continue in full force and effect.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.