1. These terms and conditions govern your participation in the Jackpotjoy Commemorative Spoon and Oven Glove Giveaway, available at http://www.spoontobeyours.com (“Website”).
2. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions, please do not participate.
3. The Jackpotjoy Commemorative Spoon and Oven Glove Giveaway is offered to you by Profitable Play Limited (“we”). Our principal place of business is at Suite 2, Floor 2, Waterport Place, Gibraltar.
4. The following general rules apply:
a) You must be a resident of the UK or Ireland and be physically situated in one of those countries in order to participate.
b) You must be 18 years of age or over.
c) You may only submit one (1) entry for a Jackpotjoy Commemorative Spoon and Oven Glove. Any additional entries will not be considered.
d) There is no fee payable and no purchase is necessary.
e) Our employees and subcontractors (and their family members) (or those of any Gamesys Group companies) and the employees of our applicable third-party partner(s) are excluded from participating and any entry by them will not be considered.
f) Individuals who are self-excluded will not be eligible to participate in this giveaway. Individuals who self-exclude: (i) during the course of this giveaway; or (ii) after the giveaway has finished but before the spoon and oven glove set has been despatched, will not be eligible to receive their spoon and oven glove set.
5. To enter, you must visit the Website and enter the details requested on or before 18 December 2017.
6. There are three-thousand (3,000) Jackpotjoy Commemorative Spoon and Oven Glove sets available and the first three-thousand (3,000) entries received via the Website will each receive a spoon and oven glove set.
8. Those individuals who are awarded a spoon and oven glove set will be notified by email within 1 week of 18 December 2017. We may verify your eligibility and to check your identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in disqualification or the withdrawal of any prize.
9. We will, subject to you being one of the first three-thousand (3,000) people to enter your details on the Website before 18 December 2017, send the spoon and oven glove set via second class post, to the address provided by you on the Website, within sixty (60) days of 18 December 2017.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions removes or limits our liability for (a) fraud; or (b) death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These terms and conditions do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by law.
11. Unless we agree otherwise, no alternative product will be given and the spoon and oven glove set is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
12. These terms and conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do, we will post the changes on the Website.
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall as far as possible continue in full force and effect.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.