|Coin Sizes:||1p - 50p|
|Top payout:||1500 Coins|
|Features:||Level Up, Choose Your Deity and Free Spins Bonus Round|
Cleopatra Plus How to Play
Cleopatra PLUS features 40 paylines and Level Up Plus, which unlocks new bonus features and permanently increased payback.
Level Up Plus Feature
- Permanently increases the payback of your game and unlocks new game features.
- To level up, you need to accumulate a certain number of followers (See below for details).
- Earn 1 follower per Bonus symbol that appears on the reels.
- As you level up, you unlock new Bonus symbols that award 2 or even 3 followers.
Bonus Unlock Tiers
Note: Your level title identifies your current deity. If your current deity is Aset, for example, the level titles appear as follows:
1 – Chosen by Aset
- Alexandria Bonus Map is available.
2 – Heart of Aset
- Unlocks the Nile River Valley Bonus Map.
3 – Aset is Pleased
- Permanent Payback Boost.
- Unlocks a new Bonus symbol (that shows 2 followers on it) that appears on reel 5 only.
- When you trigger the Bonus with this symbol, you earn an extra follower to place on the Bonus Map to win more awards.
- When this Bonus symbol appears in the base game, you accumulate 2 followers.
4 – Beautiful Desire of Aset
- Unlocks 3 new deities: Amun, Ra, and Anubis.
- Press the portrait of the deity on the main screen to change your deity.
- The symbols for these 3 deities are stacked on every reel for a chance at bigger awards.
5 – Eternal Strength of Aset
- Permanent Payback Boost
- Unlocks a new Bonus symbol (that shows 3 followers on it) that appears on reel 5 only.
- When you trigger the Bonus with this symbol, you earn 2 extra followers to place on the Bonus Map to win more awards.
- When this Bonus symbol appears in the base game, you accumulate 3 followers.
6 – Everlasting Light of Aset
- Permanent Payback Boost
- Unlocks the Last Spin Multiplier feature which can be earned in any Bonus Map.
- The Last Spin Multiplier feature awards a big multiplier for your last free spin only.
- The Last Spin Multiplier replaces any free spins multiplier you might already have.
7 – Golden Face of Aset
- Unlocks the Pyramids of Giza Bonus Map.
- This Bonus Map offers the largest possible awards.
8 – Glorious Soul of Aset
- Permanent Payback Boost
- Unlocks the Super Spin feature which can be earned in any Bonus Map.
- A Super Spin is free spin with large stacks of 2x Wild symbols.
Stacked 2x Wilds Feature
- When one or more 2x Wild symbols substitute in a line win, that win is doubled.
- The base game reels contain stacks of 2x Wild symbols that randomly vary in size from spin to spin, up to stacks of 10 2x Wilds.
- Free spins also contain stacks of 2x Wild symbols which vary in size from spin to spin.
Cleopatra Free Spins Bonus
- The Cleopatra Free Spins Bonus is triggered by getting three or more Bonus scatter symbols anywhere on the reels.
- Choose your Bonus Map: Alexandria, Nile River Valley, or the Pyramids of Giza.
- Not all Bonus Maps are available at all levels.
- All Bonus Maps have the same expected payback with one exception. On Levels 7-8, your best choice is the Pyramids of Giza if you trigger the Bonus with 6 or more followers.
- Start the bonus with 5 free spins and a 1x multiplier.
- Your number of followers is determined by the number and type of triggering Bonus symbols.
- Bonus symbols award the number of followers shown on the symbol.
- On reel 5 the Bonus symbols may show 1, 2, or 3 followers, so the bonus begins with between 3 and 7 followers.
- On your chosen Bonus Map, place your followers in any number of locations.
- You may choose to spread out your followers among many different locations to win an assortment of different awards, or you may choose to place your followers on the same location to win the same award multiple times.
- Any strategy of placing your followers is allowed, but all strategies have the same expected payback.
- Once all followers are placed, each location reveals its award. Possible awards include:
- A number of free spins (up to 30 spins)
- A multiplier for your free spins (up to 5x)
- A number of credits (up to 30 times your total bet)
- A last spin multiplier (up to 50x)
- A number of Super Spins (up to 10 spins)
- Not all award types and award values are available at all levels.
- You receive each location award once for each follower placed on that location. For example, if you place 3 followers on a location that awards 10 free spins, you would win 30 free spins.
- Any free spin multipliers you win replace your current free spin multiplier of 1x.
- Credit awards are multiplied by your total bonus triggering bet.
- Free spins play out at the free spin multiplier earned in the Bonus Map and at the same number of lines and line bet as the triggering game.
- The last spin multiplier is a multiplier for the last free spin only and replaces the previous free spins multiplier.
- A Super Spin is a free spin with large stacks of 2x Wild symbols.
- Super Spins are played after all regular free spins complete and use the same multiplier as the previous free spins multiplier, as well the same number of lines and line bet as the triggering game.
- Super Spin and last spin multiplier features are not available in the same bonus.
- The bonus cannot be retriggered.
How To Bet
- Displays the current bet per line shown in currency.
- Press the left arrow (–) to decrease the bet per line.
- Press the right arrow (+) to increase the bet per line.
30 Lines + Feature
- Displays the number of coins being played, which is fixed at 40 paylines.
- Press to submit the bet and spin the reels.
Auto Spin Feature
- Auto Spin plays the game automatically for a given number of spins at the current line bet.
- After selecting the desired bet configuration, press AUTO SPIN, and choose how many spins to play at the current bet settings.
- Auto Spin plays the specified number of spins until the STOP button is pressed, a bonus is triggered, or until the balance is insufficient to spin again.
- Auto Spin is only available in approved jurisdictions.
- To change your lucky deity symbol, press the deity portrait in the top left corner of the game to view the deity picker screen. Select the deity portrait of your desired deity.
- Aset, Bastet and Hathor are available starting at level 1. Their symbols are spread out on the reels for a chance at more frequent wins.
- Amun, Ra, and Anubis are available starting at level 4. Their symbols are stacked on every reel for a chance at bigger wins.
- The expected payback for all deities is the same.
Adjust the quality of the graphics for optimal game performance.
- BEST mode - Graphics look best, but performance may suffer.
- HIGH mode (default) - Balanced graphics and performance setting.
- MEDIUM mode - Lower quality graphics but increased performance.
- LOW mode - Minimal graphics, but smoothest animation performance is achieved even on slower computers.
- Misuse or malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All line win symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel.
- Only the highest winner is paid on each payline. Line wins are multiplied by the line bet on the winning line. Coinciding line wins on different paylines are added.
- Only the highest scatter win is paid per scatter symbol.
- Scatter wins are independent from line wins and are added to the total amount paid.
- The Bonus symbol showing 2 followers appears on reel 5 only in the base game after the player has achieved level 3.
- The Bonus symbol showing 3 followers appears on reel 5 only in the base game after the player has achieved level 5.
- Wins are shown in currency.
- In some jurisdictions, regardless of bet size, there is an award cap on any single transaction. See the paytable for details.
- A transaction includes the results of the Free Spins Bonus plus the outcome which launched the bonus. If the award cap is reached in the bonus, the bonus ends immediately, even if there are remaining free spins.
- In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same.
- The odds do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given play of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next play are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.
All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of IGT in the U.S. and/or other countries. © 2016 IGT. All rights reserved.
Return to Player
Return To Player (RTP): 92.09%.
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £92.09 of wins.