Blotto Lotto How to Play
- Sounds - This turns all the sound for the game on and off.
- Ball Calls - This will turn the ball call announcements on and off.
- Theme music - This will turn the theme music on and off.
- Game music - This will turn the music that plays during the game on and off.
- Sound Effects - This will turn the sound effects on and off.
- Voice Descriptions - This will turn the voice descriptions you hear when selecting a bet on and off.
- Play Tutorial - This will let you replay the tutorial from the beginning.
- F.A.Q. - This will take you to the games Frequently Asked Questions Page.
This will let you turn the chat on and off. If you turn the chat off the game area will increase to fill the screen where the chat window previously was.You can turn the chat back on at any time.
Placing Your Bets
Confirm your Bet
- Once you know that you want to place a bet select the one you want.
- Some bets will require you to select an option or several, for example with the Jackpot bet you need to select at least five numbers and with the Most Colour bet you only need to select your chosen colour.
- To make the bet press the green ‘Confirm £x Bet' button in the lower right side of the screen. This will show you how much the bet will cost.
- Once confirmed you can view your bets in the Placed Bets tab.
- You also have the option of selecting the number of games you would like to repeat the bet.
- Use the ‘plus' and ‘minus' buttons to increase or decrease the number of repeat bets you would like to place.
- You can repeat a bet up to 10 times, this is the same as placing 10 separate bets so be sure to check the cost.
- This shows you what the highlighted bet will return as a multiple.
- This will always stay the same for a bet regardless of your stake.
- This shows you the prize amount for the highlighted bet as a cash value.
- This will change with your stake.
- This allows you to change how much you want to spend on an individual bet.
- You can use the ‘plus' and ‘minus' buttons to increase or decrease your stake.
Here is where you can find the different bets that you can place in Blotto Lotto.
The Gold Run bet runs over a number of games and gives you the chance to win the Gold Bet Community Progressive Jackpot.
- There are 6 positions to bet on and this position determines which team you will be in.
- The game consists of up to 7 rounds. To pass each round, the number that appears in your team's position must be equal to or greater than the threshold amount for that round.
- If you pass the round your team will progress through to the next round. If you don't reach the threshold then your team will be eliminated.
- You need to pass 4 rounds to win a prize, and passing all 7 rounds triggers the Gold Run Community Jackpot, which will be shared amongst all players that have selected the winning position.
|Round Four||30||3x Bet|
|Round Five||35||10x Bet|
|Round Six||40||20x Bet|
|Round Seven||46||Gold Run Jackpot|
- The minimum Gold Bet Jackpot prize is 100x bet - if each winner's share is less than that then all winners win 100x their bet and the Gold Bet Jackpot resets.
- The Gold Bet ends once all teams are out or the Gold Bet Jackpot is won, then betting opens for the next game.
The jackpot bet costs £1 to buy a ticket of 5 numbers. If all 5 of your chosen numbers are drawn you win the progressive jackpot. A fixed prize amount is awarded for matching 1-4 numbers.
- In the case of multiple jackpot winners, the progressive jackpot will be split between all winning tickets.
- You can choose to pick 5-12 numbers. Picking more than 5 numbers is essentially the same as buying all combinations of 5-number tickets with those numbers.
- Prizes are paid on each 5-number ticket - e.g. matching 1 number on a 6-number ticket will pay £2.50, as there are essentially 5 winning tickets that match 1 number.
The cost and total payout for each bet are as follows:
|Number Chosen||Bet||Match 1||Match 2||Match 3||Match 4||Match 5||Match 6|
|6||£6||£2.50||£9||£36||£440||£1000 + JACKPOT||JACKPOT (6 entries)|
|7||£21||£7.50||£25||£85.50||£732||£2100 + JACKPOT||£3000 + JACKPOT (6 entries)|
|8||£56||£17.50||£55||£167.50||£1090||£3320 + JACKPOT||£6200 + JACKPOT (6 entries)|
|9||£126||£35||£105||£292.50||£1530||£4682.50 + JACKPOT||£9630 + JACKPOT (6 entries)|
|10||£252||£63||£182||£472.50||£2070||£6212.50 + JACKPOT||£13323 + JACKPOT (6 entries)|
|11||£462||£105||£294||£721||£2730||£7937.50 + JACKPOT||£17315 + JACKPOT (6 entries)|
|12||£792||£165||£450||£1053||£3532||£9887.50 + JACKPOT||£21645 + JACKPOT (6 entries)|
|Bet Name||Selections Available||Pays||Description|
|Most Colours||Choose 1 colour||3.6x||Chosen colour to appear more than each other colour|
|3 In A Row||-||3.2x||3 of a colour to appear in a row|
|Flag||Great Britain||35x||3 RED & 3 BLUE, any order|
|China||160x||5 RED & 1 YELLOW, any order|
|Sweden||35x||3 BLUE & 3 YELLOW, any order|
|Spain||50x||4 RED & 2 YELLOW, any order|
|Columbia||580x||2 YELLOW, 2 BLUE, 2 RED in order|
|Barbados||750x||2 BLUE, 2 YELLOW, 2 BLUE in order|
|Choose Colour||0 RED/BLUE/YELLOW||12.5x||Exactly 0 of chosen colour to appear|
|1 RED/BLUE/YELLOW||3.5x||Exactly 1 of chosen colour to appear|
|2 RED/BLUE/YELLOW||2.5x||Exactly 2 of chosen colour to appear|
|3 RED/BLUE/YELLOW||4x||Exactly 3 of chosen colour to appear|
|4 RED/BLUE/YELLOW||12.5x||Exactly 4 of chosen colour to appear|
|5 RED/BLUE/YELLOW||80x||Exactly 5 of chosen colour to appear|
|6 RED/BLUE/YELLOW||1350x||Exactly 6 of chosen colour to appear|
|Colour VS||Choose 2 colours||2.4x||Chosen colour to outnumber second chosen colour|
|Mirror||-||28x||4th, 5th & 6th balls same colour as 3rd, 2nd & 1st balls respectively|
|Noah's Ark||-||6.5x||2 RED & 2 YELLOW & 2 BLUE, any order|
|Scramble||-||6.5x||No 2 balls of the same colour to appear in a row|
|Smarties||-||1.2x||At least 1 of every colour to appear|
|Bet Name||Selections Available||Pays||Description|
|1st-6th Larger||FIRST or LAST||1.95x||Choose the first ball to be higher than the last ball, or vice versa.|
|Chain Bet||-||500x||3 consecutive ascending numbers in order in a row|
|Go Up/Down||UP or DOWN||650x||Balls to appear in ascending or descending order|
|Hot/Cold||HOT or COLD||2.2x||At least 1 of 4 HOT or COLD numbers to appear|
|Lucky Last||Pick 1 number||46x||Chosen number to be drawn last|
|Lucky Pick||Pick 1 number||7.6x||Chosen number to appear in any position|
|No Show||Pick 1 number||1.1x||Chosen number must not appear|
|Pick 2 number||1.2x||All chosen numbers must not appear|
|Pick 3 number||1.4x||All chosen numbers must not appear|
|Pick 4 number||1.6x||All chosen numbers must not appear|
|Pick 5 number||1.9x||All chosen numbers must not appear|
|Pick 6 number||2.2x||All chosen numbers must not appear|
|Pick 7 number||2.5x||All chosen numbers must not appear|
|Pick 8 number||3x||All chosen numbers must not appear|
|Pick 9 number||3.5x||All chosen numbers must not appear|
|Pick 10 number||4x||All chosen numbers must not appear|
|Pick 11 number||5x||All chosen numbers must not appear|
|Pick 12 number||6x||All chosen numbers must not appear|
|Range||LOW||2x||Sum of 6 balls to be ≤ 145|
|MID||25x||Sum of 6 balls to be 146-148 inclusive|
|HIGH||2x||Sum of 6 balls to be ≥ 149|
|0-50||1500x||Sum of 6 balls to be ≤ 50|
|51-100||12x||Sum of 6 balls to be 51-100 inclusive|
|101-140||2.5x||Sum of 6 balls to be 101-140 inclusive|
|141-160||4x||Sum of 6 balls to be 141-160 inclusive|
|161-200||3x||Sum of 6 balls to be 161-200 inclusive|
|201-250||20x||Sum of 6 balls to be 201-250 inclusive|
|251 or above||5000x||Sum of 6 balls to be ≥ 251|
|Total Odd/Even||ODD or EVEN||1.95x||Sum of 6 balls to be ODD or EVEN|
After you have placed a bet and the game has finished you will get the option to rebet and to make that bet a favourite.
- To make a bet a favourite simply click on the heart icon in the top right corner of the ticket.
- Whenever you go to the favourites tab now it will show any bets that you have pressed the heart on.
Ball History Tab
You can see the results for the previous five games here. It displays the Game ID, the drawn balls (showing the number and colour of the ball). It also shows the Total amount which is used to settle several of the Number bets
- Hot Numbers - are the 4 numbers that have appeared the most in the last 100 games. They are indicated by flames around the numbers.
- Cold Numbers - are the 4 numbers that have appeared the least in the last 100 games. They are indicated by icicles around the numbers.
Placed Bets Tab
- You can place up to nine individual bets.
- When you place a bet the number in the Placed Bets tab will change from 0/9 to however many bets you have placed over 9.
- When you have chosen a bet from the Bets section it will be visible in the Placed Bets tab
- You will be able to see the name of the bet followed by the payout amount you can win and a visual depiction of your bet.
- Once a bet has been confirmed the bet cannot be discontinued.
- This game is played over the Internet which is a communication medium that is known to be imperfect. Messages to or from your display device and the game servers may be lost or interrupted. If you have wagered on a game but have not started the game when you are disconnected, the game will not take place.
- If you have wagered and have started the game when you are disconnected, the game will be recorded on the game servers and the bet will stand. The outcome is reflected in your account status.
- In the event of a disconnection, the records stored on the game server shall be the final authority in determining the terms of any wagers you place and the circumstances in which they were made
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays
Return to Player
Return To Player (RTP): 97.50%.
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game. For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £97.50 of wins.This return is based on the player making the best choice.