Red or Black? Instant
Red or Black? Instant How to Play
Red or Black Instant Win
It's easy to play our Red or Black? Instant Win game.
- To begin with you should choose red or black as your winning colour.
- Select the coin size for the next spin (min 50p - max £100)
- Then you'll be presented with our Red or Black? wheel. Simply select sections of the wheel that you'd like to activate. If the pointer stops on any activated section, you'll win.
- For a faster game you could choose to play one of our pre-selected layouts.
- The bet and payout figures are always displayed on the top right of the screen so you can clearly see what you're betting and what you could win. The more sections you activate the greater your chance of winning - but if you choose to activate fewer areas you'll get better odds.
- Once you're happy with your layout click on the SPIN button to start the pointer turning. If it lands of a section of the wheel you've activated you'll win.
- If you don't want to wait for the pointer to stop spinning then click the RESULT button on the bottom right of the screen at any point during your spin to generate an instant result.
- If you scored a winning spin you can choose to Double or Nothing your bet which will split the wheel into equal Red or Black segments and then spin it again. There is no house edge for a Double or Nothing spin.
When manually selecting wheel segments, clicking the same segment twice will deactivate it
Each bet wager amount is for the whole spin and not individual segments of the wheel
Double or Nothing Max Bet limit is £2000
Random Bet – min 1 segment – max 25 segments
Min 1 segment can be selected (higher payout) for a bet
Max 25 segments can be selected (lower payout) for a bet
Win box displays your current winnings
Bet box displays the amount that you are betting
Pays box displays the amount you could win (this amount will change depending on the number of segments selected on the wheel before the spin button is pressed)
Grey segments on wheel represent the “HOUSE WINS”.