Red or Black? Hi Lo
|Bet Limits:||20p - £50|
|Max Starting Bet:||£50|
|Max Closing Bet:||£500|
Red or Black? Hi Lo How to Play
It's easy to play Red or Black? Hi Lo - follow these step by step instructions and you'll be lost in the fun from there on.
- Simply choose your bet amount and select a card to play
- Guess what the next card will be. You could guess Red or Black, Hi or Lo or combine the options to get better odds.
- Your current wager and the amount you could win will be displayed on the top right hand corner of the screen prior to placing your bet.
- Pick your next card and if you choose right you'll win (Aces are high.)
- And remember that each time you win you can choose to continue or collect...
Plus, if you make it past the second card you'll be assured of receiving an exclusive Red or Black? Gift Box bonus that pays out a guaranteed cash prize at the end.
If you bet on a high or low result but draw two cards that match you will not win as it's only possible to bet on a higher or lower outcome.
How far will you make it?
Red or Black? Hi Lo Tips
It is worth remembering that if you make it past the second card you'll be assured of receiving a Red or Black? Gift Box bonus that pays out a guaranteed cash prize at the end. This perhaps gives you the licence to be slightly more adventurous than the standard Hi-Lo game.
Making use of the additional betting options
The ability to bet on whether the next card will be red or black instead of/as well as hi or low does add an extra dimension to the game... It enables you to win bigger by betting on both options, but of course by doing so you increase the risk of being wrong.